Communication & Consulting Company is managed by Vincent Lobel.
Vincent (born 1971) has solid experience in general and financial management, turnaround management, corporate finance and strategic consulting.
Vincent started his professional career at a Belgian merchant bank, specializing in corporate finance and venture capital.
In 1998 Vincent Lobel started his own management consultancy company, CC-COM.
Within CC-COM, which has its offices near Ghent, Belgium, Vincent has developed general management and consultancy activities, financial management services and communication services. He has worked on all of the above topics in various business areas, mainly ICT-related. References can be given on request.
CC-COM′s assignments typically include activities in some of the topics below:
Vincent holds a degree of Commercial Engineer (K.U.Leuven) and a Master in Finance of the Vlerick Business School.
- general management;
- overall financial management and active involvement in strategic and operational decision making;
- restructuring and integration of different companies and activities;
- M&A study and negotiations;
- managing local finance & administration departments (sometimes multiple sites/ legal entities/ countries);
- setting-up budgeting and reporting tools towards local management;
- project management (e.g. on integration processes, merger of activities etc.);
- co-ordination and follow-up of corporate legal and fiscal matters.